We currently have two levels of membership:
|Full membership is open to applications from all SEs and emerging SEs in Greater Merseyside and Halton.Membership applications are subject to scrutiny by our Board of Non-Executive Directors.||Associate membership is available to SEs elsewhere including SE enabling agencies, Local Authorities, other public and private sector bodies as well as individuals involved in developing the Social Economy|
As a Full SEN member you can:
- Attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Stand for election to our Board of Directors
- Get a discount on products and services from SEN, e.g. events, training, conferences, publications etc.
- Receive automatic membership of the SEN Business Network including regular Business Network events
- Receive automatic membership of our website forum - the place to post sector news, useful documents, information about bids and tenders and exchange ideas and thoughts with other social entrepreneurs.
- Use our web based Marketplace to promote your organisations services
Add your voice and be part of a growing network of over 200 Social Enterprises in Greater Merseyside and Halton
- Receive a fortnightly e-Bulletin and e-news flashes with relevant sector information
As an Associate SEN member your organisation will be entitled to many of the same benefits (voting privileges are restricted to primary member organisations).
- Membership will allow you to access funding bid information and our forum to get help and advice. If you are already a member log in with your username and password.
Membership is free for established and emerging social enterprises. If your organisation is a Social Enterprise and would like to apply for membership of the network please call us on 0151 237 2664 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org